Higher Education in France
With an opening asserted to its commitment to international business studies and research, the French higher education system has demonstrated its ability to respond to the changing world. Getting a good start in the first year of being an international student is an opportunity not to be missed. France has 65 million inhabitants and is the world's fourth largest host country for foreign students. There are more than 2.4 million students enrolled in higher education; more than 12% of students are international students. 288,000 students worldwide have chosen French schools and universities based on their quality of instruction and diversity of the studies offered; for the rich cultural heritage in France and for its economic dynamism.
Microsoft Imagine Cup
Five students from École Polytechnique won in the French finals of the "Microsoft Imagine Cup", a global student competition for technological innovation. The team is thus selected to participate in the international finals that will take place in July in Seattle in the United States. Application OverSkill
Application for examinations
Préparez vos études en France
Vous envisagez de faire des études supérieures. Sachez que la France est le troisième pays d'accueil des étudiants étrangers dans le monde. Songez à organiser votre séjour.
Anticiper et vous projeter dans votre vie de futur étudiant, c'est parier sur votre réussite. Consultez Choisir la France, le guide d'informations concises sur les études en France.
Erasmus fête ses 30 ans
Créé il y a trente ans, Erasmus a permis à plus de 3 millions d'étudiants issus de 31 pays de voyager en Europe durant leur formation. Désormais intégré à Erasmus+, le programme de mobilité, à l'origine centré sur l'employabilité des jeunes, renforce aujourd'hui la promotion du vivre ensemble.
Sont ainsi concernés par Erasmus+ les collégiens, les lycéens ainsi que les apprentis, les adultes de la formation continue, les étudiants, les volontaires européens, les enseignants, les formateurs, les personnels administratifs ou encore les acteurs du monde sportif.
Je vais en France : Informations sur les études et la vie en France
Why choose France for higher studies?
- Quality assurance in higher education.
- Internationally recognized Diplomas, valued in the labour market.
- Studies free of charge at public Higher Education Institutions and equal rights for all students (French or foreign).
- France is country of innovation and high technology (TGV, Ariane, Nuclear ...); 11% of businesses listed on the best 100 companies.
- French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross and international courts.
- More than 200 million people speak French on the five continents, 700 million in the middle of this century (8% of the world's population).
- Knowledge of the French Language is an advantage in the business world.
- French is the international language often associated with cooking, wine tasting, fashion, theater, visual arts, dance, architecture and etiquette.
- France still offers a very good quality of life.
- France offers a vibrant cultural life.
- The country that gave birth to human rights.
France Alumni, the social network for former foreign students in France . Each year, nearly 300,000 foreign students pursue their studies in France, making our country the third world in terms of academic attractiveness.
Click on the picture