TIGER Excellence Master’s Scholarship
Support your studies up to €10,000 a year during two years ! How to apply ? click here
TIGER Scholarships for academic excellence are awarded each year for studies in environmental and earth sciences, life and health sciences, advanced science and technology, energy and humanities and social sciences.
These excellence scholarships cover :
- 10,000€ / year renewable up to 2 years (provided criteria for renewal are met)
- guaranteed residence accommodation (provided student apply by the residence application deadline)
- individual settling services upon arrival in France
1 year renewable up to 2 years (provided criteria for renewal are met)
GRANT FUNDED BY
Universités et écoles
Architecture, urbanisme et aménagement du territoire; Biologie; Chimie; Environnement et sciences de la terre; Informatique; Mathématiques; Physique; Santé et professions sociales; Sciences de l'ingénieur; Sciences humaines et sociales
- The programme aims to finance on-site student mobility only.
- Being awarded a TIGER scholarship does not exempt students from paying university tuition fees.
The application for TIGER Excellence Master's Scholarship is automatic when applying to one of the Master's degree concerned. Find more information in our website : https://www.univ-amu.fr/en/public/aix-marseille-universitys-insitut-mobility-plan-pmi-grants
APPLY BEFORE : June 30, 2022
LINK: Aix-Marseille Université